The attraction industry is facing a huge challenge as a result of the global pandemic. This workshop offers solutions that give the industry an opportunity to return to business in a stronger position and with more resilience. It is aimed at attractions who are optimistic and feel that an investment would be a suitable solution or strategy to break free from the current circumstances. View full details here.
September 29th – October 2nd, Wallingford, Oxfordshire.
- Analyse profit and loss across different types of days
- Explore different business models and build more resilience into the income models
- Assess the available market and adjust tolerances for uncertain attendance over the next 18 months
- Review the current visitor experience and identify what is needed to improve it, plus test out potential new additions over the next 5 years
- Develop an immediate working cash flow to help the business through the next 18 months and then beyond for 5 years
- Create a cost model capital plan
- Develop an operational cost model control
- Plan monthly cash flows for the next 5 years
- Test out different model sensitivities
- Carry out a high strategy risk assessment
How is the workshop delivered and what is the cost?
There are two options, both will operate under strict social distancing guidelines, and they both have a pricing structure that reflects the current difficult financial situation:
Option 1: In Wallingford, South Oxfordshire over the course of four days 29th September – 2nd October. For up to four delegates.
Initial deposit paid on booking £1,000 + VAT followed by 12 x monthly DD payments of £166.67 + VAT. Total cost: £3,000 + VAT for up to four colleagues.
Option 2: The same programme content but hosted either onsite at your attraction or in Wallingford at a different time. For up to four delegates.
Initial deposit paid on booking £6,000 + VAT followed by 12 x monthly DD payments of £500 + VAT. Total cost: £12,000 + VAT
Please note the above costs include lunch each day and whilst we can help you find accommodation you are responsible for the cost of it and evening meals.