In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refer to Vision XS Ltd.
Vision XS Limited are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Vision XS Ltd collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. This website is owned and operated by Vision XS Ltd. Our principal place of business is at The Old Counting House, 82e High street, Wallingford, OX10 0BS.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 03242106, and our registered office is at 30 Bankside Court, Stationfields, Kidlington OX5 1JE.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, and hope that you reciprocate.
- Our policy complies with UK law accordingly implemented, including that required by the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you regarding the processing and control of your personal data.
- we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you. We do not share or disclose to a third party.
- Information Collection and Use
- The law requires us to determine under which of six defined bases we process different categories of your personal information, and to notify you of the basis for each category.
- If a basis on which we process your personal information is no longer relevant, then we shall immediately stop processing your data.
- If the basis changes then if required by law we shall notify you of the change and of any new basis under which we have determined that we can continue to process your information.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
1.1 Information that you provide, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
1.2 We also ask you for information when you register for product, services, events and training we hold.
1.3 We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
1.4 Through certain actions when otherwise there is no contractual relationship between us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide you more information about our business, events & training including our products and services, you provide your consent to us to process information that may be personal information.
1.5 Wherever possible, we aim to obtain your explicit consent to process this information, for example, by asking you to reply to an email or follow a link.
1.6 We continue to process your information on this basis until you withdraw your consent.
1.7 If you wish to withdraw your consent at any time please contact us at email@example.com If you do wish to withdraw your consent, you will not be able get further information on our product, services, events and training.
- Specific uses of information you provide to us:
- Information provided on the understanding that it will be shared with a third party
- Access to your own information:
4.1. Access to your personal information
4.1.1. At any time, you may review or update personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by updating your contact preference via email
4.11.2. After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information.
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
However, if you are still looking for more information you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Phone: 01491 528 900